Thank you for visiting our website. This website is operated by Hera Flowers Company. Throughout the site, the terms “we”, “our” and “us” refers to Hera Flowers Company and “you” and “your” refers to you, the client, website user, visitor or customer.
1. All content available on the website is owned by Hera Flowers Company. All such rights are reserved.
2. These terms and conditions and any other policies referred to in these terms and conditions apply to your use of and access to the website and any other website or application permitting you to place an order with Hera Flowers Company for any products and services including all orders submitted by you for any products or services made available by us for purchase over the Website. By accessing this Website you agree to these Terms, we therefore advise you to read these Terms carefully.
By accessing or using any part of the site, you agree to be bound by these Terms & Conditions. If you do not agree to all the terms and conditions of this agreement then you may not access the website or use any services.
3. Hera Flowers Company reserve the right to alter these terms time to time without further notice, and changes will take immediate effect.
4.Hera Flowers does not guarantee that the use of our service or this site will be error-free. You expressly agree that your use of this site is at your sole risk and we recommend that all users have their own security measures in place including up-to-date software and anti virus installed.
5.You agree that from time to time we may remove the service for indefinite periods of time or cancel the service at any time, without notice to you.
6. You agree that the information you provide when you register on the Website is true and accurate and you will notify us of any changes to that information.
7. We may change, withdraw, or suspend access to the Website with or without notice and with no liability to you.
8. Hera Flowers may vary the prices of products listed on the Website at any time and without any notice.
9. Any information that you upload to the Website for publication will be considered non-confidential and we have the right to use, copy, distribute, reproduce, exploit, modify, alter and/or disclose to third parties any such information for any purpose. We also have the right to disclose your identity to any third party who is claiming that any information posted or uploaded by you to our site constitutes a violation of their intellectual property rights or of their right to privacy.
10. By placing an order you agree and understand that we may collect, use, store and process your personal data.
11. All information on the Website is an invitation to treat only and is not an offer or unilateral contract. You agree that your order is an offer to purchase the products listed in your order from us. All orders submitted by you are subject to acceptance by us. We may choose not to accept your order in our discretion for any reason whatsoever without liability to you.
12. Before you submit your order, you will be given the opportunity to review your selection, check the total price of your order and correct any input errors.
13. All images shown on this site are for representation purpose only. Flowers and plants are natural products and each bouquet or arrangement is made by hand, therefore no two orders will look the same. Flowers or plants may vary slightly in size and colour to those pictured. These are not faults and we cannot accept exchanges if you are unhappy with the colouring of individual flowers or plants.
14. Due to seasonal availabilities, if any flowers/plants shown is unavailable for any reason, may be substituted for a flower/plants of smilier colour, quality and price.
15. Images are not to scale; we have provided approximate dimensions for all items to guide you on your choice of size.
16. By accepting these terms and conditions you accept that there may be variations between images and products produced.
17. Hera Flowers does not guarantee that the use of our service or this site will be error-free. If a Product’s correct price is higher than the price stated on the Website, we will contact you and ask you whether you wish to proceed with the order at the correct price or cancel your order. We will not be obliged to supply Products at an incorrect price.
18. You confirm that the credit or payment method that is being used is yours and that all details you provide to us are correct and accurate. If the issuer of your card or payment method refuses to authorise payment we will not accept your order and we will not be liable for any delay or non-delivery and we are not obliged to inform you of the reason for the refusal.
19. If your credit or payment method is not denominated in the currency of your purchase indicated on the Website, the final price may be charged in the currency of your card or account. Such final price is calculated and charged by your card issuer or bank or payment method provider and therefore we shall not be responsible for any cost, expense, charge or other liability which may be incurred or suffered by you as a result of your card issuer or payment method provider charging you in a different currency other than the currency of your purchase as displayed on the Website.
19. Delivery time could be affected due to weather or traffic conditions and/or unforeseen situations like black rainstorm signal has been raised and/or authorities issue typhoon signal number 8 or higher, we shall notify you of such delay as soon as possible or for re arrangement purpose.
20. There will be no delivery in case of Typhoon No.8 or Black Rainstorm Signal. After the Typhoon No.8 or Black Rainstorm Signal cancellation, the influnce orders will be resume delivery within the next 24 hours.
21. In the event of the customer’s absence at the time of delivery or refusal to accept item/s by the recipient, will still be considered as delivered. If redelivery is needed, the purchaser will be charged with additional cost.
22. Hera Flowers Company shall not be liable for any additional expenses nor for damage arising from delivery or use of the items purchased, however caused.
23. Please understand that due to the perishable nature of flowers, we are unable to accept returns or refunds.
24. With respect to cancellation made, a refund fee 20% of your total purchase amount will be charged, given that you have notified us at least 7 days ahead of the scheduled delivery/pick-up day.
25. We do not accept any same day or short-notice cancellation. Please ensure that you have notified us at least 7 days ahead of cancellation.